Moog

Brand: Moog

The history of the company MOOG Chassis Parts originates in 1919. Created by the brothers Alva and Hubert P. Mug, the company began activities producing auto parts, namely leaf springs. Subsequent products of the company MOOG became suspension parts for American cars. The company grew and mastered new production, grew and the range of products offered by MOOG.

Today in Europe are presented: ball bearings and hinges, suspension levers, steering rods, stabilizers, axle thrusts for both American and German, Italian, French, Japanese and Korean cars.

Supplies to Russia of spare parts for cars of European brands are made from the Single export warehouse FEDERAL MOGUL in Belgium. This warehouse is one of the largest in the world, its products come to 90 countries of the world. But the stock contains spare parts only for European cars.